What is Python?
Python is one of the well known high- level programming language. It was designed by Guido van Rossum on 1991. Python 2 and python 3 are the available versions in python. Python language is very easy to learn for even beginners also. Because of its ability Python is allows us to integrate various systems more efficiently. Python is used for software development, Web development, mathematics and system scripting.
- Python support on different platforms like Windows, Mac, Raspberry Pi, Linux,
- Python runs on an interpreter system, thus that code can be executed as soon as it is written.
- Python has a simple syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines of code.
- Python can be handle in a functional way or object-orientated way and procedural way.
What Can Python do?
- Python can perform complex mathematical applications and handling a large amount of data.
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used for production-ready software development for fast prototyping.
- Python can read and modify the files and it connects to the database systems.
Python basic components are discussed below:
- Python strings: strings are mentioned by double quoted marks
- Python variables: in Python 3 there is no command for declaring the value. It is only created at the moment you assign the value to it.
- Python Numbers: int, float and complex are the three numeric types in python.
- Python Syntax: Syntax in Python can be executed directly by writing in the command line
- Python Sets: sets are elements in python that are neither indexed nor ordered.
Features Of Python Programming Language:
The main features of Python Programming Languages are mentioned below:
- Cross-platform: Python is available on multiple platforms.
- User-friendly: In Python, Syntaxes are readable and easy to learn.
- Open source: programmers are allowed to do some modifications because Python is an ‘open source’ programming language.
- Cross-platform: multiple platforms are available on python.
- Exception handling: Exceptions in Python are errors that can stop the program from getting executed. This feature allows us to write less error-prone articles.
- Automatic Memory Management: Python performs real-time management of the memory, which means memory is freed regularly.
What Are The Advantages Of Python?
- Python is easy to learn and use which helps beginners to utilize this program.
- In python, new features are regular coming, and hence, the software is regularly updated
- Python is optimal for general purposes like data mining and data facilitation.
- Python provides fast prototyping and is available on cross platforms
If you are enhancing your career in python programming join in Onspider and build your career.